The habits of adult financial

When I was a young Orlando for about seven years before from Pittsburgh, I saw a TV commercial about a mutual fund company, Janus, I think it was an advertisement, the suggestion gave the following paraphrased. If you were to put away $ 50/month (in Janus, of course) if you could change to a lack of financial commitments.

At that time I told my father this spot, saying something like "yes, it would be nice, you have $ 50?" I think you know that the fundshas never been started. $ 50 at that time was significant enough for the average household size, and worth much more than the gas tank bought today.

Things were very different back in the day ... But thinking back to that brief conversation, I see several problems.
• There was no desire to change habits or behavior, he could not understand it or not, reason to make changes.
• And 'as if there were more interested in instant gratification. I can not$ 50 off, because now there is always something tangible that I want now.
• There were goals and owned a business for a while ', but never an actual plan to achieve and how to maintain these goals.
• With no real plan was to launch anything concrete.

That was never started? There was an emergency reserve in case the fridge broke or there was an additional unexpected costs? There was an investment plan or other retirement? He was a college fund for allhis three children? It was the family and its members insured against accidents? It has life or disability? There was a moment or just past there have always set too many fires out? I do not know the answer to all your last question, but obviously none of the other programs have been established.

1984 was a great year for me. I was a novice at the University of Florida with new friends and new experiences. One November day, I was enjoying the freedom ofCollege life has been and always willing to travel, a football game. Just then, I received a phone call: my father was dead. Things change in an instant, life changes in an instant.

My sister was a junior college, and my brother was still in high school and now there have been many, many new questions to answer, because the life of a program was not started by them. I really do not know how we got through, I think mainly because of strength and sacrifice of the mother.

There areAlways apologize, always reasons not to do things that people know they should do. Planning and preparation takes time, needs money, needs thought. But it needs much time, right may be cheap, stop thinking and do what you have to do. Care what you know you have to worry what I call an "adult financial aid."

Financial planning is not my first career, but it seems that it was inevitable that gravitate to thisField. I am proud that in the last nine years I have helped people avoid the very danger that the members of my family has yet to hold.

rent a car

Danos tu comentario