Nickelodeon Kid's Suites Hotel

I took my daughter to Disney World in Orlando, Florida, and I was looking for a hotel to be child-friendly inside I remembered hearing on the Nickelodeon Kid suites, so all I am decided to develop their website could be seen that they do. I must say that I never had a website just like the Nickelodeon Kid's Suites hotel visa. Do you have a fabulous, fun site that you see a close-up at their hotel.

I booked the hotel through their website and I wassatisfied with the AAA discount. I paid $ 129.00 per night for a suite with two bedrooms with bunk beds in the nursery. I went to the website with my daughter and her friend, and I was surprised at how solid the Nickelodeon Hotel is surprised. If your children are invited to the hotel to obtain, because the structure of the building several characters from Nickelodeon, have painted on top of the walls. The hotel is painted in bright colors and fun, you know that the hotel may be all about fun.

One thing thatThey are happy when we arrived at the level of security at the hotel. The hotel is surrounded by a security gate at the entrance closed and occupied a security check. He gave me a good feeling to know people not only in the hotel to wander the streets. We parked and went to check in and we were pleased to learn that we could check in 1 hour too early. The hotel room key issued bracelet for me and has 2 children, which was a surprise. I hate to be held magnetic card, and I loved my room with my keyWrist at all times. The children had their own band room key, the one option that you can refuse check-in

When we arrived at our room, the children were jumping for joy, the accommodations wonderful. The room was large and spacious, colorful and fun. We chose the Sponge Bob Sponge Bob room, which was on different walls. The living room has a comfortable couch with a very nice flat-screen TV. The nursery was equipped with a bunk bed, TV and SonyPlaystation. The Playstation is a good way to entertain the children, keeping the room. My room had paid a smaller TV and a wireless keyboard to surf the web. The bed was very comfortable with my surprise. I can honestly say that I did not expect the rooms Suite, the Nickelodeon Kid's are nice to them. The room is 100% oriented towards children and your children will never forget, staying in one of these suites.

We drove up to the pool area, which is like no other hotel poolArea. The pool area Nickelodeon is more like a water park with a swimming pool. They have a huge water pipe, water slides, water cannons and pools to enjoy your children. The main pool area has a large green bucket on top of the giant water pipe occasionally fall green phlegm (water) for children. Rent a tent pavilion for the day, with lots of TV. The pool area has a few bars where adults can relax with a drink while the kids fly down the water pipes. Parents do not let thePools and quench, there are many agents lifeguards for the safety of children.

The Nickelodeon Kid's Suites also has a fabulous food court complete with a nice restaurant and several places to grab something quickly. In the same area as the food court is the arcade that was a big hit with my daughter. Nearby is an only child living room where the children get to make nails, hair braids, fake tattoos, and much more. This area is also the Nickelodeon television studio, where you and your children canNickelodeon TV shows live. Their children also have the opportunity to be on one of their TV shows, recorded live at the hotel. to see compared to television studios and the Nickelodeon 4d theatrical experience, where your children (4) different animations 4d.

Nickelodeon Kid's Suites Hotel is now my absolute favorite hotel in Orlando Florida. If you have children, you need to plan a trip to the Nickelodeon Kid's Suites Hotel. To visit the site, click here

vacationresortsandspa

Danos tu comentario