The Evolution of Morality (4-5)

I was supposed to land in Ft. Lauderdale a full day before I did, and I expected to use that time locked in my hotel room rehearsing and revising my presentation. But record snow falls in Dallas and Atlanta caused my flights to be cancelled, rescheduled, and rerouted through other airlines, all amidst the threat that both airports might have to close. Consequently, I spent all my prep time flitting between gates and calling sponsors trying to secure another flight. I ended up getting in absurdly late, and missing sleep. Then I went before a hundred scientists trying to freely recite a 6000 word speech that I refused to just stand there and read, although there were a couple moments that I wish I had done that. :-P



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUW5J-6M5Hw&hl=en

Cheap Air Flights Tickets indoor water park Last Minute Flights Cheap

Danos tu comentario