In-flight Emergency; Electrical Failure in Cessna 172

While on a flight from Naples, FL (KAPF) to Fort Lauderdale, FL (KFXE) I encountered my first in flight emergency. Just outside of the KFXE airspace, my aircraft experienced a complete elecrical failure due to a dead battery which was caused by a voltage regulator failure. The video starts with me on downwind in the traffic pattern with a view of my instruments. I had just received a solid green light gun signal from the tower. At the end of the video I receive flashing green light gun signals allowing me to taxi. I was very lucky considering I encountered this emergency in day VFR conditions. I am posting this video so others may learn from my experience. I also had some fun with Windows Movie Maker and added a little bit of music at the end. Enjoy and feel free to ask me any questions.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8fuhTpv3L0&hl=en

Travel Cheap Flights Vacation Resorts and Spa

Danos tu comentario