Lakeland, Florida Revival - Todd Bentley & Fresh Fire Ministries - God Healing, Saving & Empowering

A pastor from Auckland, New Zealand named Rob DeLuca prophesied a few months ago a revival taking place now in Lakeland, Florida.

A 30-year-old has collected under the name of Todd Bentley, God from Canada (Fresh Fire Ministries) to be the spearhead of the revival. My wife is a Canadian from Toronto, Ontario. I was there once in February and thought I would die. It was so cold I could feel it in my bones.

It was an amazing amount of healing I have seen occurthe two evenings I attended the revival in Lakeland Florida Revival - 4 May and 5 May. Diabetes has been cured, as a girl with leukemia, a man who was deaf in one ear, an elderly lady came out of a wheelchair, and so much more!

An adult whose parents grew bitter Minister think his parents have the souls of the world more than he. He was born again, what his heart to Jesus, and forgave his parents.

Who knows when my wife and I are ready to begin, babies,Maybe we will move back to Canada where they do not charge ridiculous fees for doctors to bring newborns into the world. I pray a lot into the kingdom of God, born of this revival, and all those who follow by those who learn how to move in the Holy Spirit with a burden for the soul.

Todd is a great man of God with sincerity, humility and a real passion for Jesus. It's nice to see what God through Todd, an ex-convict, has his life to Jesus and has since affected 65Nations and led over 1 million souls to Christ.

Thanks To : personal injury lawyer online dating games climate and weather

Danos tu comentario