The fastest way to Florida

Ever wonder what quicker driving route to Florida is the? Well, if in the northeast United States or in the Canadian province of Ontario to live to read! After many years of research on the important north-south routes (and drive my wife crazy with education, travel times between sites), we determined that the following is the quickest route to the Florida sunshine.

1 / If you have the border between Canada and the USA, or live in northern Ohioor New York, Interstate 90 # are the best route to Interstate # 79, the main road north-south before the fastest route to Florida. (note that I-90 most of the State of New York is a path toll-free)

2 / Take I-90 to Erie, Pennsylvania to connect with I-79.

3 / Follow I-79 south through the rolling hills of northern Pennsylvania. One caution, keep watch for deer, I've never seen so many deer (living or dead) along a stretch of road seen anywhere else in North America.

4 /There are many areas of commercial service between Erie and Pittsburgh, but there are some parking areas clean (eg every 20 minutes).

5 / Washington Pennsylvania, south of Pittsburgh, offers some good accommodation, restaurants and shops.

6 / I-70 connects with I-79 to Washington, so if you live along the Florida I-70 corridor route, you can easily connect to the fastest.

7 / to the south, it is not long before the state of WestVirginia. If you're a fan of college football, the University of West Virginia football stadium will be seen in the distance to the east as you pass through Morgantown.

8 / As you approach Charleston, I-79 ends and connects with I-77. (You can use the I-77 all the way to go I-90 just outside of Cleveland, Ohio, but we like the scenery of the I-79 and is a faster way.)

9 / your route takes you through downtown Charleston, and even if we never spent much time in the area, the mix ofSouthern architecture and modern facilities offers an interesting scenario.

10 / Leaving Charleston, mountains and valleys seem to engulf you as you make your way to your destination, Englewood Florida.

11 / About an hour after leaving Charleston, Beckley can be reached. This city is known for its coal production (if time is available from the coal mining museum.) On each output in the Beckley area related to shelter, food and fuel readilyavailable.

12 / If you like mountain scenery, will inspire a couple of hours! I-77 turns and winds through the mountains of West Virginia, then as you go through a tunnel on the views of the mountains of the State of Virginia exploded through the windshield as you pass through the tunnel.

13 / After passing through Wytheville and its many local food, fuel and shelter, you will soon be in North Carolina.

14 / The State of North Carolinamakes its appearance equally dramatic. How to announce an output of Fancy Gap Pass the road begins a decent down the mountain. The view is spectacular, but the flights of several run-away truck serve as an ominous warning that the slope of the hill may have trouble Truck Stop.

15 / At the foot of the hill offers a beautiful place to rest a great picnic location, or simply a place to have a comfortable and well kept gardens.

16 / I-77 continues toCharlotte, North Carolina and Columbia, South Carolina. One of our best moments occur, as we have South Carolina Welcome Center in power. At the entrance we see our first palm tree, proof that the Florida and Englewood are not far away.

17 / Not far from Colombia, we connect with I-95 and continue south, over the Savannah and Brunswick and then we, the Welcome Center in Florida.

18 / A few minutes south of Jacksonville is one of my favoritesStops along the World Golf Village. Besides the great atmosphere in the golf shops and restaurants in the village, the World Golf Hall of Fame. Believe me, it is worth the trip!

19 / I-95 training, we come to Daytona (try not to travel to 500 through the area around the time of an event of race, especially the Daytona, the traffic is crazy. But if a fan is a car race, go!), where we connect with the I-4.

/ I-4 is 20 in Orlando (testWeekday peak hours). You might want to plan a couple of days in one of the great amusement parks in the area.

21 / Just east of I-75 south of Tampa.

22 / About an hour later, exit at River Road and in 10-15 minutes to get to Englewood Florida.

Want to start your dreams for the winter holidays! Now you can really forget the cold and snow and just enjoy Englewood Florida!

vacationresortsandspa lastminuteflightscheap

Danos tu comentario