A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to

I lived in Colombia for eight years with my Colombian partner and our daughter. We lived in Cartagena, so close to the airport that we could hear all the airline flight announcements. Our neighbour was the chief of police and our daughter used to play with his kids so we spent some time in each other’s homes.



I am from Sheffield in the UK and have lived in several other countries including France, Canada, USA, Bahamas, Jamaica and Colombia. I am now living in Indonesia which I personally believe is the best of the bunch. I am married to a much younger girl and we are so happy together that we started a webpage to introduce Western men to Indonesian women wwww.indonesian-wife.com Email exbrit69@yahoo.com Yahoo Messenger ID is exbrit69

Travel Cheap Flights

Danos tu comentario