Half of My Heart/"Dreams" (Fleetwood Mac) Live HD - (Bank Atlantic Centre 2/4/10)

John Mayer- Half of My Heart/"Dreams" (Fleetwood Mac) Live HD - (Bank Atlantic Centre 2/4/10) Aside From "Edge Of Desire" and "Gravity", This was, what i thought to be, one of the nights best performed songs. I love the way he apologises to the audience before he starts, "Sorry, I'v Been gone for a While" - Overall Synopsis: It was his first performance on the Official "Battle Studies" Tour, Set in the Bank Atlantic Centre if Fort Lauderdale Florida on February 4, 2010. Best concert I have ever been to! John has been my idol for ten years and to see him live was life changing. He really is the best at what he does. The set was well picked, Lighting was stunning, Sound quality was perfect, and his band was spot on. There is nothing more i could ask for from a concert. This was truly the best!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CBvecqXLqs&hl=en

Rent a Car Cheap

Danos tu comentario